Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 25

Day 25: final arrangements.

I'm doing some final editing stuff before I submit! Any minute now my video will be ready!

*At the end, right before the title, I made an effect which then dips to white and the title appears. I wanted to go for a silhouette effect. I didn't. But what I did is similar. The image fades to this harsh white contrast. It looks like it's drawn. That goes together with the whole artist thing. 
Plus, my opening is more artistic-at least that's what I was going for-  so I felt giving this ending to the opening would make it more dramatic and would tie the whole thing together. 
Anddd you how I did that...??!! Experimenting with color grading!!! Yes! Using this video, the one that complicated my life the other day!

*I ended up starting the song from the beginning because it didn't feel right to start the song out of nowhere just to get a specific line with a specific image.

BTW: I've been watching this show called Once Upon A Time, it's soooo goood. It's about fairy tale characters who are stuck in a normal world (ours). I'm not gonna say much so I don't spoil it but there's this curse and stuff it's really good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 30

Day 30: CCR. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tfVM6_rakKxn2QJRwaJ2S99O33TUaMNh Okay... it has all come to an end! Maybe I'l...